Terms of Service
This privacy statement explains what personal data JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., collects from you and how we use that data.
Last updated on 11/17/2021.
Who We Are
Last updated: September 11, 2020
This Site provides online access to information about Company and our products, services and opportunities.
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
If you wish to purchase any our product or service (“Purchase”), you may send the request in one of the following ways:
- send the request via contact form,
- send the request via live chat,
- send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call by phone +918047495999
We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Content, Copyrights and Trademarks
All text, material, data, and information, data files, description of our services or/and our products, graphics, images, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos and computer code etc. (“Content”), contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Company, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. Company owns and retains all copyrights in the Content.
You acknowledge that Company does not make any representations or warranties about the Content which you may have access to. Under no circumstances is Company liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to: any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, linked from, or otherwise accessible through or made available via the Site.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your reuse of Content made available through the Site, including providing proper attribution. You should review the terms of the applicable license before you use the Content so that you know what you can and cannot do.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Company’s express prior written consent. You also agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means.
Company’s logos and trademarks are trademarks and the property of Company. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the Site are protected trade dress. You do not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. We may use and incorporate into the Site any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
You may use the Site or/and Content solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about Company’s products and services, and solely in compliance with these Terms; provided that you not remove any proprietary notice language in Content or part of Content, do not copy or post such Content or part of Content on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, make no modifications to any such Content or part of Content and not make any additional representations or warranties relating to Site, such Content or part of Content or/and Company’s products or/and services.
Prohibited Use of the Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in violation of these Terms;
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Site in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs Site or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any systems or networks connected to the Site;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Company. Links on the Site to third party web sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you.
Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Company of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information there.
Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services or for the availability of any such web sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Company reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to Site upon such our request.
No link(s) to our Site may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance to follow and be bound by these Terms as modified. The last date these Terms were revised is set forth above.
Disclaimer; Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Company disclaims any and all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Site and the use of Site (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the Site and Content are provided free of charge, Company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OTHER ERRORS OR INACCURACIES AND MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT.
If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms, Company is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Site or any Content, Company’s liability shall in no event exceed two hundred US dollars.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its affiliated companies, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. A Company’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any term or provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any term, provision or right.
If any part of these Terms is determined in arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these Terms is fully enforceable and legally binding.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing Site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on Site in violation of such laws.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone +918047495999
Copyright 2018-2022 JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,. All rights reserved
What Personal Data We Collect
JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., collects data to provide you with direct feedback in respect of our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you fill in the Contact us form, Contact form, Zoho Forms, Contact us c plugin to contact us for support or comment on our articles. We get some data using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources may vary over time, but currently include:
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to deliver a service or a feature or give feedback, you may not be able to use this service or feature or receive feedback.
The data we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, work email address, phone number, company name and other similar contact data.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
Website data. We collect data about how you interact within JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., website. For example, we collect:
- Details of visitor behaviour patterns, i.e. data about the website sections you visit and how much time you spend there.
- Configuration data. We collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It includes your IP address.
- Error reports and performance data. We collect data about problems you experience with our services. This data helps us to diagnose problems and to provide solutions. Depending on your browsing environment and settings, error reports can include such data as the type or the severity of the problem, details of the software or the hardware related to the error, the contents of the files you were using when the error occurred, as well as the data about other software on your device.
- Troubleshooting and Help Data. In case JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., is engaged in troubleshooting and help, we collect data about you and your hardware, software, and other details related to the incident. Such data includes the contact data, the content of your chats and other communications with JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,, the data about the condition of the machine and the application when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, and the system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations.
Please, be aware you may communicate personal data we do NOT require, including your payment data, in the description section of a CONTACT-US form. We will not use this information in any way, besides storing it at our backup server. Please, do not share with us any personal data not requested from you directly.
Our website is not intended for children and for private individuals and we do not knowingly collect data relating to them. Parents can revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their children’s personal data.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
Why We Collect Personal Data
JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., collects the data for the following purposes: sending communications, including promotional communications; advertising; analyzing website visitor statistics; technical website troubleshooting; improving website user experience.
In carrying out these purposes, we intend to tell you about issues you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to make sure our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent data leaks. For example, we store data we collect from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, company name, in a secure database.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone.
Why We Share Personal Data
We will share your information with our Development Center, which will handle your request. Our Development Center must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and is not allowed to use personal data it receives from us for any purposes other than specified above. To ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data you share, all obligations of the Development Center are established in an agreement between JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., and the Development Center.
We will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data, when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with the applicable law or respond to a valid legal process, including in response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Protect our customers, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone.
- Protect the rights of JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
If third-party agents process personal data on our behalf in a manner inconsistent with the principles contained herein, we remain liable unless we prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Please, note that some of our website pages include links to products of third parties whose privacy practices may differ from those of JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,. If you provide personal data to any of those parties, your data is governed by their privacy statements.
What Rights You Have
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold:
- You may ask what personal data about you we hold and who the recipients of your personal data are, at any time.
- You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- You may opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you. This choice does not apply to mandatory service communications.
- You may recall your consent for the processing of your information at any time.
- You may request erasing or updating your personal information here.
Email your request to our data protection officer JanakiVedam at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 days.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we store the data in a cookie to remember the information you have added.
The main reason we typically set cookies is to gather website statistics.
How to Control Cookies
You may usually switch off cookies in your browser.
Other Similar Technologies
In addition to standard cookies, we can use other similar technologies to store and read data files on your computer. This is typically done to improve speed and performance by storing certain files locally. Similar to standard cookies, these technologies can also be used to store a unique identifier for your computer, which can then be used to track behavior. These technologies include Local Shared Objects (or “Flash cookies”).
Notice to End Users
JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., is intended to deliver its services to organizations. Your use of JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,’s website may be subject to your organization’s policies, if any. If your organization is administering your use of JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,’s website, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
If you use an email address provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, the owner of the domain (e.g., your employer) associated with your email address may access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files.
How We Secure Your Data
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
For How Long the Data Will Be Stored
JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services and the feedback you have requested, or for other essential purposes, such as complying with our legal obligations, enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types, actual retention periods may vary. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- Is the personal data of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time would generally be appropriate, which amounts to up to five years.
- Is JanakiBharath Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to amend its terms or reflect customer feedback. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question to Data Protection Officer, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond within 30 days.